PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY- Please contact Jonathan Charles on 0413 909 158 or Dominic Sisa on 0498 636 232 to book an inspection.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac on an expansive 999m² RZ2 parcel of land, is this outstanding family home filled with exceptional amounts of light. Warm & inviting, the home radiates a family aura & is a perfect opportunity for a growing family to build a wonderful life in Weston Creek.
4 light-filled bedrooms are complete with built-in robes & are well-serviced by the main bathroom with bath. The large main bedroom with built-in robes is complete with an ensuite that will be loved by the parents.
The lounge room flows through to the kitchen with plenty of cupboard space & complete with dishwasher, gas cooktop & oven. Perfect for gatherings or parties, the timber deck overlooks the paved entertaining area in the expansive rear yard & established gardens. The kids will play for hours in the gardens & will especially love the room to build a cubby house or have play equipment.
Your new address is at the heart of Weston Creek which is only a short walk to the Holder Shops & a short drive to the local Cooleman Court Shopping Centre. Woden Town Centre is only moments away & has plenty to offer, including Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, cafés, shops, banking facilities, cinemas, clubs, the new restaurant & bar precinct, public transport & the upcoming proposed light rail.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
- 156m² of living
- 999m² RZ2 block in quiet cul-de-sac
- Timber deck overlooks paved entertaining area in expansive yard
- Large living room with leafy outlook
- Kitchen with gas stove, oven, abundance of storage & preparation space
- Miele dishwasher
- Dining room flows to kitchen
- Cedar framed double-glazed windows
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms
- Built-in desks in 3 bedrooms
- Internal laundry with access outdoors
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
- Grid connected solar electricity system & solar assisted hot water system
- Enclosed carport
- Established gardens to front & rear of home
- Abundance of under house storage
- Climate controlled wine cooler under house
- Local park near-by with play equipment
- Walking path near-by leads to Bill Kennedy Memorial Park
The land value history at 11 Ligar Place HOLDER, ACT 2611 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $474,000.
The House at 11 Ligar Place HOLDER, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $799,000 on 11 May 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11 Ligar Place HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.40 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.62 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.33 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.33 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.44 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.53 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.68 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.70 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.11 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.24 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
11 Ligar Place is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.