Escape to the coastal haven of Cudmirrah, where this award winning architecturally designed split-level home awaits.
Positioned just 200m from the beach in sought-after street, the home is nestled across from a grassy reserve that connects to Cudmirrah Beach, offering stunning views of the sand and surf over Conneally's Reef.
The home consists of:
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in-robes and main with renovated ensuite
- Versatile living spaces, living and dining areas both with ocean views plus a spacious loft ideal for a mix use space such as home office, guest room or rumpus
- Kitchen with a curved breakfast bar, ample cupboard space and an iconic glass ceiling to welcome in the morning sun
- Bathroom featuring a round tub and separate toilet, plus there is a hot/cold outdoor shower perfect for washing off after the beach
- Environmental improvements such as water tanks, solar electricity and a modern evacuated tube solar hot water system
- Storage has been considered throughout plus a large carport with attached lock-up workshop with water and power as well as a garden shed
-Boasting a beautiful mix of textures and features throughout from the brush box timber flooring, exposed brick features, corner glass windows, exposed beams, and high sculpted ceilings.
All this is set on a generous 809m2 block with side access and established gardens.
It is easy to see why this is a rare offering, do not miss the opportunity to secure a piece of this tightly held paradise. Contact John or Unity to arrange a private viewing and make this dream retreat yours today!
What the locals love about Cudmirrah is the slow beach town vibe, the unspoilt beaches of Cudmirrah and Berrara, the stunning sunsets and fun water sports over Swan Lake as well as the beautiful native wildlife that comes from being right next door to Conjola National Park.
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Koolyn Drive.
11 Koolyn Drive is located within the suburb of Cudmirrah, which has a population of 275, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.2 people.