Completion for Oaks Crown anticipated Q1 2023
We are currently unable to hold any in-person inspections. Online inspections are able to operate in the interim. Please contact one of our agents if you would like a virtual inspection.
Only 6 apartments remain.
Representing exceptional value are these 1 bedroom apartments looking towards the rejuvenated Woden Town Centre. Set across 61m2 of internal living, these efficiently designed residences effortlessly provide homeowners with everything they need for a comfortable, town centre lifestyle.
The large kitchen provides an abundance of bench & storage space while quality Smeg appliances will suit any home cook. The 20mm stone benchtop, externally ducted rangehood & stunning interior designed finishes makes for a highly practical & stylish kitchen.
The generously sized bedroom offers an enormous built-in wardrobe while overlooking the balcony with floor to ceiling double glazed windows allowing for a well-lit space. The bathroom features full height wall tiling, a stone top vanity & quality fixtures & finishes.
- 61m2 of internal living
- Views towards the vibrant Woden Town Centre.
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows.
- Quality Smeg appliances
- Stone benchtops
- Externally ducted rangehood
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathroom
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Lift access
- Basement parking with storage enclosure
- Access to gym, lap pool & landscaped gardens
- Proudly developed by Amalgamated Property Group
- Expertly built by Milin Builders
* Stamp-duty concessions are currently offered by the ACT Government as part of their covid-19 assistance packages & is as specified in the ACT Revenue Office criteria. Get informed via the ACT Revenue Office website athttps://www.revenue.act.gov.au/home-buyer-assistance/owner-occupier-duty-concession
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Irving Street.
11 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.36 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.65 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.76 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.91 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.93 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.97 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.97 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.23 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.44 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.56 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
11 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.