Please note physical inspections are only permitted under the following public health orders:
• 1 on 1 inspections for residential properties will be allowed to commence from 11.59pm on Friday 17th September 2021
• Appointments must be a maximum of 15 minutes per inspection
• In-person inspections can only take place between members from the same household along with one agent
• Interested in booking an inspection? Due to Oaks being a construction site, we have implemented some strict processes so please call our agents to find out more
For up-to-date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
Completion for Oaks Crown anticipated Q1 2023.
Only 6 apartments remain.
Representing exceptional value are these 1 bedroom apartments set across 59m2 of internal living, offering efficient design that effortlessly provides homeowners with everything they need for a comfortable, town centre lifestyle.
The large kitchen provides an abundance of bench & storage space while quality Smeg appliances will suit any home cook. The 20mm stone benchtop, externally ducted rangehood & stunning interior designed finishes makes for a highly practical & stylish kitchen.
The generously sized bedroom offers an enormous built-in wardrobe while overlooking the balcony with floor to ceiling double glazed windows allowing for a well-lit space. The bathroom features full height wall tiling, a stone top vanity & quality fixtures & finishes.
- 59m2 of internal living
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows
- Quality Smeg appliances
- Stone benchtops
- Externally ducted rangehood
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathroom
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Lift access
- Basement parking with storage enclosure
- Access to gym, lap pool & landscaped gardens
- Proudly developed by Amalgamated Property Group
- Expertly built by Milin Builders
* Stamp-duty concessions are currently offered by the ACT Government as part of their covid-19 assistance packages & is as specified in the ACT Revenue Office criteria. Get informed via the ACT Revenue Office website athttps://www.revenue.act.gov.au/home-buyer-assistance/owner-occupier-duty-concession
Amalgamated Property Group (APG) is a Canberra based development business built on providing quality residential and commercial accommodation. Amalgamated Property Group continues to be a leader in the Australian property market with inspired residential and commercial developments and investments in Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast. As a developer that totally funds its own projects, APG integrates all aspects of a development from site identification, commercial assessment, planning, design and construction, development management, title registration, and settlement.
Milin Builders Pty Limited is a Canberra-based building and development firm. It is part of the Milin Group, established in 1984. They are a renowned leader in the Canberra residential construction industry. We have over 25 years experience in the delivery of high quality, modern, affordable apartments and townhouses and the company has completed over 2000 residential construction and other works since 2000, valued in excess of 1 billion dollars.
11 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.36 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.65 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.76 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.91 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.93 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.97 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.97 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.23 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.44 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.56 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
11 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.