Pairing single level living on a 367sqm block of land with bustling shops, renowned schools and picture-perfect parks all just moments from your front door, this really is the laid-back lifestyle that most buyers can only dream of.
Behind a charming brick 'federation style' facade, you are welcomed into the formal lounge with contemporary laminate floors, neutral tones and plenty of natural light from windows taking in views of the front garden.
Sure to be the hub of daily life, the well-equipped kitchen is ideal for entertaining with the passionate cook never having to leave the conversation. This overlooks the tiled family/meals area. A glass sliding door opens from here to the paved patio overlooking the easy-care gardens. The low-maintenance appeal of this backyard means you won't have to waste your weekends working outside.
At the conclusion of the day, three bedrooms are generously robed and share a bathroom incorporating a bath, shower, vanity a separate toilet. A family sized laundry with ample storage and access to the garden completes the accommodation.
Other features include a reverse cycle air conditioner, single automatic garage with covered access to the front door, and substantial storage throughout.
A leisurely stroll will take you to the Yunggaballi Park Playground along with the Bicentennial-National Trail while Ngunnawal Primary School is conveniently located within easy reach plus you're less than 10 minutes from the ever-popular Gungahlin Marketplace. Those who commute can take Horse Park Drive or Gungahlin Drive into the city and be in the Canberra CBD within 30 minutes.
The property is currently tenanted under a fixed term lease until the 19/11/2021 at $500 per week.
Why this property is solely for you:
* Solid family home sitting on a 367m2 parcel of land
* Comfortable living just a few minutes from Ngunnawal Primary School, ovals, parks, transport, and a five minute drive to all the facilities at the Gungahlin Town Centre
* Currently tenanted under a fixed term lease until 19/11/2021 at $500 per week
* Light filled interior and low upkeep exteriors
* Lounge area upon entry with floating timber floorboards while grid windows provide a 'federation style' look
* Airy and tiled kitchen/family/meals room opens directly to the well cared for backyard with established plants and a grassed area
* Kitchen offers ample storage and preparation spaces, a dishwasher and electric cooking
* Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Spacious master bedroom with floating timber floorboards
* Two-way main bathroom features a vanity, a relaxing bath, a shower and a separate toilet
* Laundry with built in storage
* Comfort is maintained by a reverse cycle air conditioner
* Single garage with an automatic door and covered access to the front door
* House size (approximately): Residence - 112.54m2; Garage - 26.68m2
The land value history at 11 Honyong Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 1.96%, giving an unimproved land value of $255,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Honyong Crescent.
11 Honyong Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.65 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.15 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.61 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.10 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.26 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.54 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.99 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.03 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.87 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.87 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
11 Honyong Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.