Auction to be held on Saturday 26th September 2020 at 1:00pm.
If you're looking for a family home made for entertaining, stop looking, we've found the house for you.
Walking into the home you can see and feel that it has been lovingly maintained. From the beautiful bamboo flooring through to the immaculate carpets and neutral coloured walls this home doesn't need you to do anything, just move straight in.
You enter into the home with the formal lounge and dining room to the right, which has an abundance of natural light through the large windows throughout the space. The space flows through to the kitchen, which has stainless steel appliances, wall oven, gas cooking and a window above the double sink overlooking the entertaining areas and backyard.
Just off the kitchen is the family room and meals area with 2 sets of balcony doors leading to the wrap around deck and paved outdoor entertaining area. The deck also features a servery area to set up drinks or food and has views to the mountains. The paved entertaining area has privacy screens, fruit trees and leads to the large grassed area, perfect for a trampoline or kicking a soccer ball.
Back inside you have 3 large bedrooms, all with large windows. The master has a walk in robe with built in drawers and hanging space. It also has an ensuite with tastic lighting and neutral tones.
In the hallway is a triple linen cupboard near the main bathroom. The bathroom has neutral tones, a bath, shower and separate toilet.
Out the front of the house is a 2-car garage and plenty of driveway parking for guests. This home is conveniently located close to primary and high schools. Plus, Gungahlin Marketplace is a 10 minute walk and features shopping, dining and a soon to be cinema complex. Don't miss this opportunity to buy the perfect family home.
- Single level, 3-bedroom home, immaculate condition + multiple entertaining areas
- Ensuite and main bathroom
- Updated kitchen with an abundance of bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar seating and stainless steel appliances
- Separate living, dining and family areas
- Laundry with plenty of cupboard space
- Pendant lighting in the bedrooms and LED down-lights throughout
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Evaporative cooling throughout
- North-facing living and entertaining areas
- NBN Connection
- Large underfloor storage space
- Double garage with remote access
- Ample driveway parking
- Wrap around covered deck with great views and huge outdoor entertaining area, perfect for outdoor living / dining
- Beautifully kept front and rear gardens
- Very close to the Gungahlin Town Centre
- A short distance to Palmerston Primary School, Burgmann Anglican School & Gungahlin College
- Living (Exc. Garage) = 143.20sqm
- Garage = 38.40sqm
- Block size = 689sqm
- UV = $391,000
The land value history at 11 Freeling Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 5.88%, giving an unimproved land value of $391,000.
The House at 11 Freeling Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $479,950 on 27 May 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11 Freeling Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|0.76 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.76 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.82 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.59 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.80 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.83 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.52 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.55 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.88 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.10 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
11 Freeling Crescent is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.