What you'll love:
- the spacious, five bedroom floor plan
- the effortless entertaining options
- the considered design of the home
- the clever upgrades and renovations
What the owners love:
Having hosted countless Christmases, birthday parties and family gatherings, 11 Emily Bulcock Crescent has been dearly loved since the day it was purchased 32 years ago. With practical, everyday family living at the forefront of its design, the current owners have made considered upgrades and improvements throughout the years.
Floor to ceiling windows have been used extensively throughout to embrace the natural light and create a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors. Defining effortless entertaining, this home features an expansive, covered deck complete with built-in planter boxes, LED downlights and a servery window from the kitchen.
Having already purchased interstate, the owners are motivated to sell. If you have been searching for a wonderful family home where you can entertain with ease, be sure to inspect this property today.
• Beautifully renovated five-bedroom ensuite family home in a quiet loop street
• Family friendly area with lovely, welcoming neighbours surrounding
• Light filled formal living area with LED downlights and lovely garden outlook
• Nicely renovated kitchen with walk in pantry, 900mm gas cooktop and great storage
• Segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and built in robes
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling installed for comfort year round
• Expansive covered rear deck for effortless entertaining year round
• Large rear garden secured with colorbond fencing provides plenty of space for children and pets to play
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Emily Bulcock Crescent.
11 Emily Bulcock Crescent GILMORE, ACT 2905 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gilmore Primary.
|0.29 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.19 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.19 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.01 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.07 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.35 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.45 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.49 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.61 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.92 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
11 Emily Bulcock Crescent is located within the suburb of Gilmore, which has a population of 2,750, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.8 people.