1 / 33
Digital Auction in 5 days and 8 hours
Showcasing a contemporary design and supremely positioned in a quiet loop street on a level 440sqm block, this superb 4 bedroom family sanctuary reveals flowing living spaces, light filled interiors and many sophisticated modern touches. A great home for the entertainer, this single level residence is complemented by the private outdoor facilities. It is placed for easy convenience to shops, local buses, walking trails and urban amenities.
- Modern single level design, quality inclusions throughout
- Generous living spaces with 201sqm of total living (161sqm internal)
- Sunny family room flowing onto private entertaining area
- High raked ceiling in family allowing plenty of natural light
- Superb formal lounge area
- Stone kitchen, gas cook top, pantry, dishwasher
- Spacious master suite, walk in robe, quality bathroom
- Remaining bedrooms all of good size all with built in robes
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning (Heating and Cooling)
- Private timber deck entertaining onto child friendly 440qm block
- 2nd entertaining area off main living (with custom made shade sail)
- Peaceful location set in quiet loop street
- Close proximity to parks, local schools and shops
This property will be going to Auction via our online platform AuctionNow.
Please copy the below link to your web browser to register your interest or contact your agent for further assistance.
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, we will be conducting in-person private inspections by prior appointment only, limited numbers apply.
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Denoon Street.
11 Denoon Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.61 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.21 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.72 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.40 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.84 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.04 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.59 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.83 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.04 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.05 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
11 Denoon Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.