Located in the historic village of Nelligen a far cry from the crowds of the city, escape the pressure and enjoy the relaxed lifestyle you deserve here.
- Approximately 519m to the Boat ramp, 400m to the cafes and 107m to the local tennis courts.
- Two bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs with a bathroom on each level.
- Beautiful kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven.
- Sunlit living room with sliding door onto the large undercover deck, some water glimpses.
- Second living room downstairs.
- Brand new roof approximately 2 years ago.
- Double side access with undercover garaging which could accommodate a good size boat and caravan.
- Council rates approx. $1,173/yr (Town water and sewer approved to be coming to Nelligen).
- 651m2 block.
- Permanent rental appraisal $480-$500per week.
Owned by the same Family since being built, this is your opportunity to get into beautiful Nelligen. Approximately 7 mins to Batemans Bay CBD, Marina and Foreshores, under 2hrs to Canberra and around 3.5hrs to Sydney. Don't miss out on this one!
The land value history at 11 Currowan Street NELLIGEN, NSW 2536 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $125,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Currowan Street.
11 Currowan Street is located within the suburb of Nelligen, which has a population of 332, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.1 people.