As they say 'He who hesitates misses out'. A far cry from the crowds of the city, escape the pressure and find your happy place here. This home is being offered for sale by the family for the first time and must be SOLD!! Approximately 519m to the Boat ramp, 400m to the cafes and 107m to the local tennis courts.
- Two bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs with a bathroom on each level.
- Good functioning kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
- Upstairs A/C living room with glass sliding door onto the large undercover deck, some water glimpses
- Second living room downstairs
- New roof
- Double side access with undercover garaging which could accommodate a good size boat and caravan
- Council rates approx. $1,185/yr (Town water and sewer approved to be coming to Nelligen)
- 651m2 block
- Permanent rental appraisal $380-$410/wk
- Holiday Let appraisal - Peak $2,000/wk
- High $1,700/wk
- Mid $1,400/wk
- Low $1,000/wk
With the new bridges already underway for Nelligen and Batemans Bay, $51 million allocated to the Batemans Bay Aquatic, Arts and Leisure Centre construction all within the next 3yrs the South Coast is definitely the place to invest with rental accommodation already at an all time low this is the perfect opportunity for the astute investor.
Approximately 7 mins to Batemans Bay CBD, Marina and Foreshores, under 2hrs to Canberra and around 3.5hrs to Sydney. Don't miss out on this one!!
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Currowan Street.
11 Currowan Street is located within the suburb of Nelligen, which has a population of 332, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.1 people.