This as-new home has instant street appeal and is situated in a recently developed part of the suburb, close to Casey Market Town and the new Taylor primary school.
A sitting area at the front enjoys the north aspect, bordered by attractive, easy care landscaping.
The front door opens to the bright, spacious open plan living area featuring neutral white décor, LED downlighting, an additional eye catching light fitting, and superb presentation throughout.
An impressive stone benchtop with pendant lighting and a long breakfast bar, is showcased in the large kitchen, equipped with a Fisher and Paykel gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and a new Fisher and Paykel double drawer dishwasher.
A reverse cycle air conditioner ensures comfort year round.
From the dining area a sliding door opens to neatly landscaped outdoor space leading to the inviting entertaining area. A sturdy covered pergola shelters this private and peaceful outdoor living area, illuminated by solar lighting, and complemented by decorative low maintenance landscaping.
Bedrooms are generous and all offer built-in robes, white timber venetians with soft drapes, and quality neutral carpet. The bathroom features a bath, shower and separate w/c.
There is internal access to the garage, fitted with an auto door.
An oversized garden shed and a tool shed provide all the storage you need.
Nearby is a stone encircled veggie bed, and sunny clothesline nook.
Within proximity to schools, the peaceful loop street is just metres to open reserve with a cycle path, leading the short distance to coffee, a selection of shops and restaurants in Casey Market Town.
This inviting home presents as new and has everything you could wish for, in an excellent location!
- As new home with excellent street appeal, situated in recently developed area of the suburb
- Peaceful loop street, only stops to open reserve with a cycle pathway
- Sitting area at the front of the home enjoys north aspect, bordered by attractive landscaping
- Open plan living area has neutral white décor, LED downlighting and an imported light fitting
- Flawless presentation throughout
- Large kitchen showcases a long stone benchtop with breakfast bar and pendant feature lighting with dimmer function, mirror splashback, a Fisher and Paykel gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and a new Fisher and Paykel double drawer dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air conditioner ensures year round comfort
- Sliding door from dining to neatly paved outdoor living space which has a side access gate
- Well constructed covered pergola shelters the inviting, private and peaceful entertaining area, illuminated with solar lighting and complemented by creative low maintenance landscaping
- Spacious bedrooms feature built-in robes, modern white venetians with soft drapes and neutral carpet
- Bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c
- Solar hot water, with tank situated on the ground
- Internal access to garage, with auto door
- Oversized garden shed and a separate tool shed
- Raised stone veggie bed and adjacent sunny clothesline nook
- Cycle pathway leads to extensive facilities in Casey Market Town and north to new Taylor primary
- Walking distance to Ngunnawal shops
Rates: $534.00 p.q (approx)
UV: $270,000 (approx)
The House at 11 Bunima Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $394,900 on 31 July 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11 Bunima Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.06 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.92 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.96 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.05 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.44 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.37 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.41 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.60 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.15 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.15 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
11 Bunima Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.