1 / 30
A rare opportunity to own your very own country cottage on acreage, complete with horse infrastructure, has just become available in Berrima.
North-facing with 9ft ceilings and delightfully renovated to enhance its quaint, cosy nature, the cottage enjoys a stunning open plan kitchen/dining area with high-end appliances and large sitting room and French double-doors that open out to a wrap-around verandah bordered by a cute cottage-style garden.
Double-glazed windows, a centrally located wood fire plus an outdoor fire pit area ensure year-round comfort in which to entertain or to simply sit back and enjoy the country surrounds.
Horse infrastructure including full-sized sand dressage arena, stables, a tack room plus automatic troughs cater for horse enthusiast looking for somewhere to escape to the country.
- Land size - 2ha (Approx. 4.9 acres)
- Floor plan size - 153sqm
- 6.6kW solar panel system
- Heating - double-glazed windows, Norseman fireplace, split system air conditioning
- Ample shedding / storage - large 3-bay insulated machinery shed with external flood lights & 2-bay garage with mezzanine storage
- Tank water (X 2 large tanks - 45,000Lt combined with UV filtration system)
- Water bore & holding tank (supplies troughs & watering system for garden)
The House at 11 Berrima Drive BERRIMA, NSW 2577 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $770,000 on 28 April 2015.
11 Berrima Drive is located within the suburb of Berrima, which has a population of 666, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.5 people.