Discover the perfect blend of comfort and convenience in this remarkable residence located just moments away from the South City Shopping Centre. This brick home offers a plethora of features that make it a standout choice.
- enjoy ample space for your family with three well-appointed bedrooms, two of which boast built-in robes that provide optimal storage for your belongings
- kitchen comes equipped with an electric cooktop and oven, abundant cupboard space allows you to keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free
- seamless living with a combined living and dining area, creating a versatile space for relaxation and entertainment
- stay cozy in every season with 6 star ducted central gas heating plus, split system heating and cooling, ensuring your comfort is never compromised
- spacious hedged backyard complete with a shed
- other features include, 1.9 KW solar panels, lock-up garage and 500 litre rain water tank
Nestled within minutes of sporting grounds, shops, and schools, this home offers unparalleled convenience, granting you easy access to all essential amenities.
Don't miss the chance to make 11 Adjin Street your new address. Contact James today to schedule a viewing.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
The House at 11 Adjin Street MOUNT AUSTIN, NSW 2650 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $440,000 on 7 September 2023.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
11 Adjin Street MOUNT AUSTIN, NSW 2650 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Shepherds Park School.
|Shepherds Park School
|129 Fernleigh Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Mount Austin Public School
|Bourke St, Mount Austin 2650
|35b Bruce Street, Tolland 2650
|Henschke Primary School
|105 Fernleigh Road, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Mount Austin High School
|Leavenworth Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Red Hill Public School
|Hawkes Place, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Holy Trinity West Wagga
|13 Bardia Street, Ashmont 2650
|Ashmont Public School
|Bardia St, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Turvey Park Public School
|31 Halloran Street, Wagga Wagga 2650
|The Bidgee School
|21 Mitchelmore St, Wagga Wagga 2650
11 Adjin Street is located within the suburb of Mount Austin, which has a population of 3,957, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.3 people.