1 / 22
Next Inspection -
Function, form, and style are the foundations of this inspiring family home, with soaring ceilings, polished wood and tile floors, quality finishings and spacious proportions providing the backdrop to a true living and entertaining haven. With space for the array of living needs of the modern family, large lounge and family rooms provide wonderful living and entertaining options and perfectly compliment the central, open-plan kitchen and dining hub, crafted to be the heartbeat of many an enviable gathering, and flowing out to the 2 large, alfresco entertaining spaces. The home chef is spoilt, with an inspiring entertainers' kitchen that enjoys an expansive waterfall stone-top island bench, gas hob, 900mm oven, abundant storage with quality cabinetry and feature splashback, perfectly positioned to ensure flawless connection with guests and loved-ones.
The resort style main bedroom suite is located away from the additional bedrooms, adding a layer of privacy to the wonderful amenity of a generous walk-in robe and stunning ensuite, enjoying stone top twin vanities and over-sized shower. The main bathroom is finished to the same high standard with the added delight of a full-size spa bathtub and separate toilet, conveniently servicing the additional 3 king-size bedrooms, all with built-in robes. Also enjoying a remote-control double garage, abundant storage throughout, large internal laundry and perfectly positioned in the thriving community of Crace, this family showstopper is sure to please the discerning buyer looking for a stylish family haven to call home.
- Separate lounge and family rooms, as well as large central dining and kitchen hub, opening out to 2 outdoor entertaining spaces
- Entertainers' kitchen enjoying expansive waterfall stone-top island bench, gas hob, 900mm oven, abundant storage with quality cabinetry and feature splashback
- Resort style main bedroom suite with generous walk-in robe and chic, two-tone ensuite enjoying twin sink, stone top vanity, and oversized shower
- 3 additional large bedrooms, all with built-in robes positioned away from master suite for added privacy
- Quality main bathroom with stone top vanity, large separate shower, and full-size spa bathtub as well as a convenient sperate toilet
- Polished wood and tile floors, high ceilings, feature lighting and reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Large internal laundry with abundant storage and double lock up, remote-control garage
The House at 11 Abena Avenue CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $856,000 on 14 May 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11 Abena Avenue CRACE, ACT 2911 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.58 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.58 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.71 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.11 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.21 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.26 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.60 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.67 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.79 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.79 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
11 Abena Avenue is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.