1 / 23
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
" Mercer " defined by cool, classic and sophisticated designs that meet harmoniously with chic finishes and vibes. The romance and glamour of a Hampton's style interior blending practical comforts with graceful sophistication for a genuinely inspired lifestyle experience.
An opulent foyer with wine/dining room makes a striking first impression.
Redefining luxury No11 boasts features rarely found in collaboration together. Herringbone parquetry, extensive marble, state-of-the-art dressing suite, double glazing, fireplace, chandeliers, and many more high end fixtures.
Nestled in 'Old Kingston', the perfect quiet location between Manuka and Kingston shops.
" Mercer " an exclusive boutique collection of residences, luxurious, ultimate peace, privacy, security and all 11 being owner occupied. Excelling opulence at its best.
• One of only 11 apartments in "Mercer"
• Located in Old Kingston
• 'Mercer' a complex in its own league with quality, finishes and exclusive dining room/cellar
• Herringbone parquetry timber floors
• Extensive marble throughout
• Main bedroom features a separate dressing room and ensuite with marble benchtop and floor to ceiling tiles
• Dressing room featuring marble, gold finishes and rose velvet draws
• Bedroom two with balcony access and walk-in-robe
• Main bathroom with marble benchtop and floor to ceiling tiles
• Separate laundry with marble benchtop
• Open-plan living room with feature Marble fireplace
• Built-in meals area
• Designer kitchen with marble benchtops, Wolf gas cooker and oven, Quasair rangehood, Miele dishwasher and soft close joinery
• Double glazed windows and sliding doors
• Three meter ceilings
• Five sky lights
• Terrace garden with irrigation and plumbing
• Beautiful outlook from the terrace
• Two car spaces & storage
• Divine light fittings (with dimmers) and window furnishings
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Walk to Kingston Shops, Manuka Shops & Oval, Kingston Foreshore & Lake Burley Griffin
Land Rates: $2,132.94 P/A
Body Corporate: $1,078 P/Q (including sinking fund)
Living Area: 140m2 approx
Balcony: 11m2 approx
The Unit at 11/7 Leichhardt Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,285,000 on 24 November 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11/7 Leichhardt Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.65 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.72 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.01 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.29 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.62 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.06 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.08 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.18 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.18 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.18 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
11/7 Leichhardt Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.