Offers close Tuesday 15th March 5pm
The best entry level opportunity in Tuggeranong
Incredible opportunity to secure an easy care townhouse in a small and quiet complex.
Just a short drive to South.Point, the Calwell shopping precinct and wonderful primary and secondary schools, this truly is a wonderful, family friendly location.
Perfect for investors, downsizers and young families.
- Glass sliding doors ensure seamless flow from the indoors to the rear garden
- Great covered outdoor entertaining area covered with a quality colorbond pergola
- The courtyard gardens are low maintenance and provide plenty of space to potter and for children and pets to play.
Whether you are buying your first home, looking to downsize or are an investor seeking a rewarding rental opportunity, 11/6 Beazley Crescent, Calwell should be high on your inspection list.
• Neat single level three-bedroom townhouse positioned in a small and quiet complex
• Light filled north facing living area with split system unit installed
• Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar, skylight and good storage space
• Excellent use of floor to ceiling glass to ensure natural light throughout
• Generous main bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe
• Bathroom with separate toilet and separate shower
• Expansive rear patio covered with a colorbond pergola
• Single carport with secure storage and additional allocated carspace
• Enviable location with ease of access to arterial roads to Woden and Tuggeranong shopping precincts
There is currently no sale history available for 11/6 Beazley Crescent.
11/6 Beazley Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Covenant Christian School.
|0.51 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.27 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.52 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.59 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.76 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.84 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.90 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.99 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.11 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.16 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
11/6 Beazley Crescent is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.