Rarely does such a gem hit the market for new homebuyers, downsizers, and investment buyers at this price point.
This three-bedroom ensuite executive townhouse has been lovingly maintained and modernised. It boasts recently renovated custom bathrooms and kitchen, and an easy care established garden accessed from the large entertaining deck.
With northerly sun in the living areas all year-round, this beautifully presented home is ideally situated. You will enjoy the views over the Lanyon Valley, especially from the loft master bedroom.
With a private driveway to the garage and parking directly accessed from Knoke Avenue, this townhouse is more like a standalone home.
Less than 10 minutes from the Tuggeranong Town Centre, with the Lanyon shops, Gordon Primary and Gordon Pond close by. This move in ready townhouse, with charm to spare, could be your new home.
• Located in the quality Sommersby Hills townhouse complex
• Modern light fittings and blinds
• Smeg and Bosch appliances in the well-appointed kitchen
• Recently updated bathrooms with modern finishes
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling for comfort all year round
• Two spacious courtyard areas with established fruit trees
• Single garage with automatic door, additional parking for multiple cars with your own driveway and street access
• Gas cooking and hot water
• Conveniently located near local shopping centres, schools, and ovals
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 112.34sqm
Garage size: 22.42sqm
Expected rent: $500-$520 per week
Year Built: 1994
There is currently no sale history available for 11/5 Harry Hopman Circuit.
11/5 Harry Hopman Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|1.00 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.10 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.41 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.46 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.28 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.85 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.97 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|4.05 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.12 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|4.19 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
11/5 Harry Hopman Circuit is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.