Situated in a leafy boutique complex of only twelve, arranged around a central meeting spot with a fish pond, this stylish, contemporary town residence is one of the largest in the group. It offers three separate living areas, inviting entertaining and four bedrooms, including an indulgent master suite with magnificent views. Casual living, rumpus and entertaining area enjoy the north aspect. The home presents an impressive façade, and double doors open to a wide entry beneath a light filled void. A few steps lead up to the main living level, with formal lounge to one side.
A glass door opens into the hub of the home, the generously proportioned, open plan casual living area with a private outlook over the garden. High ceilings with LED downlighting feature throughout the home and comfort is ensured with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. The spacious modern kitchen showcases a stone island bench and AEG appliances, including a stainless steel oven, glass cooktop, semi-integrated dishwasher, glass splashback and a walk-in pantry.
From dining and family areas, sliding doors open onto the striking new entertaining deck, covered with a pergola and new Laserlight. This overlooks the beautifully landscaped rear garden with fresh plantings and artificial turf, a peaceful and private outdoor living space.
A carpeted stairway leads up to a light and airy rumpus with an outlook to the hilltop reserve. A standout feature of the home on this level has to be the opulent master suite! Inside the entrance is a stunning corner window overlooking the void, and beyond, full length windows frame the superb view over treetops to the mountains. There is a generous walk-in robe, luxury ensuite and a private balcony.
Three other spacious bedrooms all offer built-in robes, and two of these open onto a deck overlooking the golf course. The main bathroom features a bath, shower and separate w/c.
There is internal access to the oversized double garage, with auto panel lift door and storage.
Sheltered by mature eucalypts and ornamental pear trees, the attractively landscaped gardens in the complex are immaculately maintained. The large fish pond at the centre is surrounded by timber benches and is a natural meeting place for residents who all enjoy the real community spirit within the group. The complex opens onto the golf course to which residents have access.
It is a short walk to the local shopping centre which has an IGA, Gold Creek primary, Holy Spirit primary and to Gold Creek high school. It is just a stroll to the Country Club or to walking trails on the hilltop reserve nearby. Casey Market Town is only two kilometres' drive.
This outstanding home and location has much to offer the family!
- Substantial town residence in a leafy boutique complex of twelve, each having a unique floor plan
- Built to a spacious design and quality standard by Classic Constructions
- Impressive façade has double doors to the entry featuring a soaring void
- High ceilings with LED downlighting, and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious modern kitchen showcases stone island bench and AEG stainless steel oven, glass cooktop and semi-integrated dishwasher, glass splashback, a walk-in pantry and soft close joinery
- Dining and family living areas open onto a new entertaining deck covered by pergola with clear new Laserlight, overlooking the freshly landscaped garden, with attractive plantings and artificial turf
- Spacious, north facing rumpus on upper level has elevated outlook to hilltop reserve
- Luxurious master suite features stunning views through void and full length windows to mountains, large walk-in robe, ensuite with stone vanity top and dual basins, and a balcony
- Three secondary bedrooms offer built-in robes while two open to an elevated deck
- Ceiling fans to three of the four bedrooms
- Quality neutral carpet over stairway, upper level rumpus and all bedrooms
- Main bathroom features a bath, shower and separate w/c
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Large powder room on lower level and laundry with storage
- Internal access to oversized double garage equipped with an auto door and storage
- Back to base security system
- Ducted vacuum
- Construction: 2006
- EER 4.0 Stars
- Ground Floor: 105.9m2
- Upper Floor: 123.4m2
- Garage: 46.1m2
- Timber Pergola: 22.5m2
- Terrace: 10.6m2
- Balcony: 4.7m2
- Body Corporate: $1,149.44/Quarter (approx.)
- Rates: $623.96/Quarter (approx.)
- Rental Estimate: $850/Week
The Townhouse at 11/45 Dobbin Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $750,000 on 22 November 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11/45 Dobbin Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|0.98 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.15 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.60 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.82 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|3.06 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.08 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.08 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.26 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|3.64 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.73 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
11/45 Dobbin Circuit is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.