Please note our Auction will be taking place online on 24/10/21 at 11:30am.
To register, simply create an account on AUCTION NOW and register to bid:
Please email Jess to arrange your private inspection, or you are welcome to view our online inspection through the link below:
Visually stunning and conveniently set just moments to the many lifestyle spoils of the Crace Shopping Village, this impressive residence has been crafted with masterful detail, contemporary fittings and fixtures and desirable light filled living and entertaining areas. This home really does appeal to all, and is the perfect haven for professionals, downsizers, first home buyers and investors alike.
- Chic open plan living layout enjoys seamless flow to outdoor entertaining
- Modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
- Internal spacious laundry with added powder room
- Three generous bedrooms all appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Master showcases a stylish ensuite, walk in robe, premium honeycomb blinds
- Two sleek quality bathrooms each with premium fixtures and fittings
- Double garage with internal access
- Exceptional first home, also appeals to downsizers/investors
- Just moments to a host of premium Crace amenities including The District and Supabarn
- Access via Thadoona Street
- Internal Living: 125.29 sqm
- Garage: 36.80 sqm
- Total Residence: 162.09 sqm
- Rental Estimate: $600-$620 per week
- Rates: $432.5 per quarter
- Land Tax: $551 per quarter
- Body Corporate: $456 per quarter
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The Townhouse at 11/21 Samaria Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $450,000 on 20 December 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11/21 Samaria Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.19 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.19 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.81 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.05 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.36 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.45 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.52 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.56 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.63 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.63 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
11/21 Samaria Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.