This delightful ground-floor apartment is calling out to downsizers, first home buyers or investors.
Located steps away from Capital Golf Course, the Narrabundah golf driving range and Narrabundah College, this bright apartment unfolds across a single level and puts you close to great sport and recreation options.
It also ideally positions you to explore all of the inner south's best cafes, restaurants and markets and offers easy commuter access to just about anywhere in Canberra.
Yet if you want to stay in, this is a home where you can relax, refresh and rejuvenate.
Private front and rear courtyards give you choices of dining or pottering outside; a bright kitchen with great prep space allows you to perfect some creative cooking; the master bedroom offers full-height windows that invite you to curl up on a rainy day and watch as the garden flourishes; and an open floor plan ensures you'll never feel hemmed in.
Set in the well-maintained and popular Banjo Paterson complex this home is already vacant and ready for you to move straight in.
- Banjo Paterson ground-floor garden apartment - no stairs
- Single-level floor plan with a private sunlit courtyard - perfect locale for an early morning coffee
- Two spacious bedrooms; both with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with access to a rear paved courtyard which is fully enclosed
- Light-filled living and dining with floor-to-ceiling windows and timber blinds
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooking, generous bench space and storage
- Central bathroom conveniently placed between both bedrooms
- Bathroom includes a shower bath/combo with toilet and European- style laundry including washing machine and dryer
- Single carport with lockage and secure storage - right at your front door
- Enclosed courtyards with low-maintenance landscaping
- Offering vacant possession - move straight in without delays
- Pet-friendly complex
- A solid construction and popular complex
Land Tax: $1,412pa (Investors only)
There is currently no sale history available for 11/201 Goyder Street.
11/201 Goyder Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Narrabundah College.
|0.31 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|0.40 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.03 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.51 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.60 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.78 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.87 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|2.34 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.34 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.39 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
11/201 Goyder Street is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.