PLEASE NOTE: The vendor has requested best and final offers by Monday the 10th of May at 10am.
Promising the ease of modern living, this stylish villa offers quality fittings, adaptable living areas and a bright north aspect. It's at the end of a complex adjacent to a reserve, near Belconnen Town Centre, University of Canberra and Calvary Hospital.
- Sunny combined living/dining areas flowing to the outdoors
- Private north facing courtyard bathed in all day sunshine
- Modern kitchen equipped with stainless stove and dishwasher
- Stone finished countertops plus plentiful cupboard space
- Good sized bedroom complete with built-in and own courtyard
- Generous bathroom showcases glass shower and stone vanity
- Air conditioning, European laundry, downlights throughout
- Choice of entryways plus a large carport for one vehicle
- Appealing lifestyle choice for those seeking a first home
- Readymade addition to a savvy investor's property portfolio
The Townhouse at 11/2 Bulletin Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $339,000 on 26 February 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11/2 Bulletin Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|1.27 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.27 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.57 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.67 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.76 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.77 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.06 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.42 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.46 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.52 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
11/2 Bulletin Street is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.