Contemporary residence in a sought-after pocket of North Lyneham. With neighbours on only one side and oriented north to catch the sun, it creates a strong sense of calm, space and privacy. The North Lyneham ridge is directly outside your front gate, the perfect place to walk your dog, go for a run or simply stroll among the gum trees.
This lovely townhouse has been freshly painted and boasts brand new floorcoverings with an integration of quality, style and functionality.
Built over four levels the home offers
Level 1 A welcoming entrance, separate laundry and internal access to your lock up garage.
Level 2 Spacious kitchen with a generous family meals area Sliding door access to your courtyard.
Level 3 Good sized formal lounge with north facing windows that flood the room with light. The master bedroom has twin robes leading to the ensuite and sliding security doors which open onto a sun filled deck. Perfect for catching the summer breezes.
Level 4 There are 2 bedrooms and the main bathroom complete with a spa bath. Both bedrooms offer calming views across the reserve.
Outside you have landscaped grounds on a generous private block. The courtyard at the rear is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or a BBQ with friends.
Offering a flexible layout and in a convenient location, this home presents an exceptional lifestyle or investment opportunity.
– Sunny north facing rear courtyard.
– Central yet peaceful location at the top of the hill.
– Master bedroom with ensuite leading onto a private deck.
– Two additional bedrooms upstairs, one with built-in robes
– Light-filled open plan living family/dining and kitchen area
– Main bathroom upstairs with spa bath
– Clever storage throughout.
– Low maintenance landscaped back yard with utility shed.
– Private front entrance with good visitor parking.
– Ducted cooling and gas wall furnace heating
– Single garage with automatic door and internal access
– On the end of a boutique complex of townhouses
– Convenient to Dickson and a short drive to the city.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 107sqm
Garage: 21 sqm
Rates: $624 per quarter
Land Tax: $819per quarter
Strata Levy: $585 per quarter
There is currently no sale history available for 11/17 Fernyhough Crescent.
11/17 Fernyhough Crescent LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kaleen Primary.
|Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen
|Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus
|Brigalow Street, Lyneham
|Alberga Street, Kaleen
|Hall Street, Lyneham
|St Michael's Primary
|Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen
|Goodwin Street, Lyneham
|University of Canberra High School - Kaleen
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
|Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
|Cowper Street, Dickson
|St Joseph's Primary
|Boronia Drive, O'Connor
11/17 Fernyhough Crescent is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.