Capturing one of Canberra's best lake views, this one-bedroom & study executive apartment is a unique offering to the market.
Beautifully presented with luxury and style in mind, the stunning lake views create the ultimate waterfront retreat. Filled with soft natural light and masterfully appointed with Miele appliances and quality finishes, this apartment is ready for purchase by the astute homeowner or investor. Featuring a spacious study nook, a separate laundry with extra toilet facilities, a large car-space and generous storage cage in the underground basement, your every need is catered for.
Only minutes from the highly sought after amenities of the Kingston Foreshore and surrounding region, do not miss this rare opportunity to secure this spacious and sophisticated abode.
- Second level, one-bedroom apartment with large, purpose built study nook, ensuite and powder room in the renowned Aurora complex
- Spacious and light-filled open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- Living area has floorboards
- Kitchen features Miele appliances, electric cooktop and oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher, recessed lighting, stone bench-top and backsplash
- Bedroom suite features gorgeous view of the Lake, beautiful linen-look feature wall, large built-in wardrobe.
- Ensuite has generous shower, vanity with stone bench tops and toilet
- Lift access
- Video security intercom
- Double glazed windows
- Ducted heating and cooling
- EER: 6
The Apartment at 11/17 Eastlake Parade KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $680,000 on 19 May 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11/17 Eastlake Parade KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|1.07 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.37 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.50 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.82 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.11 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.45 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.71 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.81 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.84 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.84 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
11/17 Eastlake Parade is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.