1 / 13
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Luton Properties are proud to offer to the market an iconic piece of Canberra real estate for sale by Auction on Thursday 18 March at 12.00noon (AEST).
Offered for the first time since 1962 this 3768m² parcel of land is arguably the best real estate development site in Canberra today.
Situated opposite Parliament House on iconic State Circle this offering includes fully approved Cox Architects plans for the construction of 42 apartments.
With limited development opportunities now in Forrest, this 3768m² parcel of land will appeal to a wide variety of prospective purchasers given the superb investment attributes including the following:
• High profile site and premium location of 3768m²
• Corner position with irreplaceable exposure - fronting State Circle and Hobert Avenue in Forrest;
• Current plans drawn by Cox architects for 42 apartments may be amended with appropriate approval
• Plot ratio is set at 0.8 with available an available floor area of 3014m2 with a maximum height of 3 stories
• Setbacks – State Circle 10m, rear 18m, side 6m, although lower elements may be less
• Current residences on the site offer 1 x 4 bedroom home and 4 x apartments – carry over leases in place
• Centrally located amongst a variety of public transportation options including the proposed future light rail
• Manuka, Parliament House, the Realm precinct, and a number of retail/dining offerings are all within 1km
With the Canberra market continuing to perform strongly against national counterparts and underpinned by strong macroeconomic fundamentals, opportunities this good should not be missed.
Contact agents for more information.
Disclaimer: We take the utmost care in providing accurate information regarding properties advertised for sale, however, we accept no responsibility in relation to errors or inaccuracies contained in advertising material. Buyers should rely on their own investigations and authenticity of information.
The Land at 11-13 State Circle FORREST, ACT 2603 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $365,500 on .
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
11-13 State Circle FORREST, ACT 2603 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Forrest Primary.
|0.32 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|0.88 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.07 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.29 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.05 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|2.05 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.11 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.21 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.21 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.43 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
11-13 State Circle is located within the suburb of Forrest, which has a population of 1,615, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.