Primely situated in the heart of friendly Isabella Plains, this modern home awaits a new family. With three bedrooms and the option to provide for a fourth, two bathrooms, sunlit living spaces and a tidy courtyard, this property is sure to appeal to a savvy buyer who is seeking convenient, low maintenance living.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a warm and welcoming, open plan, kitchen, living and dining space. The neutral colour scheme creates a modern finish, and the room is flooded with natural light. Tiled flooring flows throughout the space into the kitchen where there is ample storage, an electric oven and gas cooktop.
For your comfort, there are ceiling fans in the living areas, plus ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home. The home comes equipped with 16 solar panels, so you can relax in comfort, knowing that your energy costs will remain low and you can heat and cool your home to your liking.
Good sized bedrooms are included, three of which feature built-in robes. The master bedroom includes an ensuite, while the fourth bedroom has been converted from the original garage, the space is oversized with a built-in storage space, making it perfect for a teenager's retreat, extended family or even a hobby space.
Outside, there is a very low maintenance courtyard that is fully enclosed for your privacy and security. There is a covered pergola that can double as a covered car space, an additional concrete barbeque area plus some lawn space for kids and pets to stretch their legs and enjoy the fresh Canberra air.
Primely located, the home sits on a dual occupancy block within a quiet cul-de-sac street, within walking distance to the bus stop, local Early Childhood school and the local shops, doctor's surgery and chemist. Should you need to travel further, there is easy access onto the main thorofare's for a quick commute around Canberra.
• Low maintenance, three-bedroom, ensuite home
• Converted garage provides optional fourth room
• Dual occupancy block, quiet cul-de-sac
• Open plan, light filled kitchen, living and dining
• Master with ensuite, oversized fourth bedroom
• Ducted gas heating, evap. cooling throughout, instant gas hot water
• Ceiling fans in living areas, 16x 5.28kw solar panels
• Fully enclosed courtyard with garden shed
• Covered pergola/carport and water tank
• Quiet street, walk to local shops, school and bus stop