Set in a quiet tree-lined loop street close to nature, Mt Majura and walking trails is this immaculate single level, light-filled open plan home. An excellent floorplan which includes over 100sqm of living with separate lounge and dining areas, kitchen with quality appliances, ducted heating and cooling throughout, quiet and secluded bedrooms at the rear, extremely private gardens, covered alfresco area plus no body corporate fees. Perfectly located within short walking distance to shops, cafes and the proposed light rail stop on Philip Avenue.
- Concrete slab construction in 1996
- Two good size bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large lounge room with bay window, separate dining area
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower
- European laundry, separate wc, ducted heating and cooling
- Kitchen; near new electric oven and gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
- Double insulated honeycomb blinds throughout
- Carpet in bedrooms and lounge, tiles in kitchen, dining and hallway
- Private established gardens, covered and paved alfresco area
- Double carport, no body corporate, Foxtel and Transact connected
The Duplexsemi-Detached at 10A Dickinson Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $510,000 on 16 July 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10A Dickinson Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|0.44 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.31 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.53 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.59 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.59 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.87 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.30 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.36 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.36 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.50 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
10A Dickinson Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.