This immaculately presented home represents incredible value for money in today's market. Priced to attract immediate interest, this opportunity will not last.
There's nothing left to do here except sit back and enjoy your new home.
- 4 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Walk-in robe & ensuite off main
- Large open plan lounge, dining and living areas
- Expansive outdoor living area
- Beautiful landscaped yard
- Double garage with internal access
- Flat block, close to all facilities
- Rendered brick construction
- Large open plan kitchen with dishwasher
You simply cannot go past this home at this price. The lucky buyer will not take long to realise they have just bought something very special.
Book your inspection today.
We have obtained all this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations where possible.
COVID-19: Guidelines for your safety -
Property inspections are now happening. Open homes have commenced with physical distancing requirements to be met.
The House at 109 Golden Wattle Drive ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $65,000 on 3 September 2001.
109 Golden Wattle Drive ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Budawang School.
109 Golden Wattle Drive is located within the suburb of Ulladulla, which has a population of 6,615, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.