Architecturally designed and inspired by five 'world' themes, 'The Globe on Moore' complex is designed to express individuality and unique distinction in the abundant city apartment landscape.
Embracing the cosmopolitan feel, this spacious, well maintained and presented one-bedroom split-level apartment has a classic cityscape view and is ideal for those wanting a solid investment in the heart of Canberra City. Positioned on level one in the 'Globe on Moore' complex, you are only minutes from the City Centre, Australian National University, the trendy and popular Braddon precinct and the light rail network.
The complex offers a communal terrace, perfect for entertaining, along with a gym and basement car space with storage cage so you can leave your car at home catch the light rail or walk to your favourite City venue.
• Well-presented, contemporary split-level one-bedroom apartment with City scape views and one car space with storage cage
• Practical and welcoming entrance with timber floorboards, cloak/linen storage cupboards x 2 and security audio/video intercom
• Light-filled, open-plan living/dining area with recessed high ceiling, pendant light, quality carpet, floor to ceiling windows with both sheer and privacy curtains and a wall mounted reverse-cycle air conditioning unit. Sliding and screen door allows gentle air flow through the apartment and provides access to the outdoor entertaining balcony
• Kitchen has stone bench tops, electric cooktop, rangehood and stainless-steel oven, dishwasher, double sink, pantry, pendant light and ample bench and storage space
• Split-level to generous bedroom featuring carpet, sheer and privacy curtains, mirrored built-in double wardrobe and sliding glass and screen door to balcony plus access to two-way bathroom
• Two-way bathroom with toilet, large shower and modern vanity plus European style laundry with wash tub, storage and dryer
• One car space in underground garage with storage cage and lift access to apartment
• 'The Globe' facilities include a well-equipped gym and terrace with BBQ area on level 2
• Located close to the City Centre, ANU, Bus interchange, light rail, and Braddon and within walking distance to restaurants, bars and shops
• NBN ready
• Rubbish chute
• Apartment size: Internal: 82m2 Balcony: 10m2 (approx.)
• EER: 6
• Body Corporate fees: $1,228 p.q. (approx.)
• General Rates: $392 p.q. (approx.)
• Land Tax: $479 p.q (approx.)
• Water Rates: $166 p.q. (approx.)
• Complex built in 1987
• Currently tenanted until August 2022 at $425 per week
There is currently no sale history available for 109/16 Moore Street.
109/16 Moore Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.03 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.24 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.24 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.29 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.70 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.71 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.82 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.90 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.98 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.62 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|