Build everything you need on this spacious 2063m2 block
- imagine the possibilities with a large 45 metre frontage
- this elevated lot provides stunning Easterly/North Easterly views back over the city
- with a generous building envelope of 999m2, this lot could host not only a large home but has ample room for a pool and a shed
- gas, water and electricity services are available to the site and NBN ready
- the land is registered and ready to build on, subject to necessary Council approvals
- choose and engage your own builder, a soil test has also been completed
- Surrounded by established parts of Lloyd West and Lloyd, this family friendly location is close to parks, the Wiradjuri Walking Track, Childcare centres, South City Shopping Centre and Glenrock Medical Centre.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
The Land at 108 Lingiari Drive LLOYD, NSW 2650 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $350,000 on 31 March 2023.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
108 Lingiari Drive LLOYD, NSW 2650 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Riverina Environmental Education Centre.
|Riverina Environmental Education Centre
|Cnr Sturt & Olympic Highway, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Ashmont Public School
|Bardia St, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Holy Trinity West Wagga
|13 Bardia Street, Ashmont 2650
|Kapooka Public School
|Sturt Ave, Kapooka 2661
|35b Bruce Street, Tolland 2650
|Shepherds Park School
|129 Fernleigh Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Red Hill Public School
|Hawkes Place, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Mount Austin Public School
|Bourke St, Mount Austin 2650
|Henschke Primary School
|105 Fernleigh Road, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Mount Austin High School
|Leavenworth Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650
108 Lingiari Drive is located within the suburb of Lloyd, which has a population of 838, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.8 people.