Vendor has requested best and final offers by Thursday 04/02/21 at 9:00am.
Please note: Due to the current COVID19 situation you will be requested to check in via the CBR app for contact tracing purposes. You will still be requested by the agent to provide a name and number at the door prior to entry separately. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as well as helping our staff and buyers keep safe.
Flawlessly designed to offer comfort, quality and style, this impeccably presented townhouse is perfect for first home buyers and investors. It offers a peaceful and low maintenance lifestyle, just moments from Lawson Park, University of Canberra and Belconnen town centre.
- Bright contemporary design featuring a choice of courtyards
- High ceilings create added space in the living/dining area
- Main north facing courtyard is ideal for entertaining friends
- Gas kitchen boasting stone benchtops and Miele appliances
- Two large bedrooms with built-ins, master also has ensuite
- Bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles and underfloor heating
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, floating timber floors downstairs
- Additional powder room, oversize single lock-up garage with internal entry
- Close to University of Canberra and Belconnen town centre
- Easily accessible to buses, Calvary Hospital and Canberra CBD
- 106sqm living, 27sqm garage
Strata levies $495pq
There is currently no sale history available for 107 Stockman Avenue.
107 Stockman Avenue LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|1.14 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.14 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.47 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.61 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.78 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.86 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.93 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.29 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.55 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.57 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
107 Stockman Avenue is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.