Ideally located within a stone's throw to all the amenities of thriving Kippax Fair, this well presented, value packed apartment will not last long.
Located on the top floor with lift access, the design is open plan with a lovely leafy outlook from the north facing balcony. The living spaces are a great size, the large spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes, the main with an ensuite bathroom and the functional kitchen has stainless appliances and a dishwasher.
- Good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with ensuite bathroom
- North facing balcony
- Large open plan living with quality flooring, the layout providing ample space to include a study/ work area as well as lounge and dining
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large bathroom
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and stainless appliances
- Internal European style laundry
- Lock up underground car accommodation with storage space
- Secure building access
- Fantastic location, with shopping, restaurants, clubs, buses and library literally at your doorstep.
Land Tax: $1,619
Body Corporate: $864pq
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
The Apartment at 107/68 Hardwick Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $340,000 on 23 August 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
107/68 Hardwick Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|0.81 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.02 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.03 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.37 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.94 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.98 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.12 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.21 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.86 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.86 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
107/68 Hardwick Crescent is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.