In a favourable position at the end of the row, with only one neighbour, this spacious and updated townhouse offers generous, separate living areas, large bedrooms, and a sunny north aspect to casual living and entertaining terrace. Contemporary presentation begins with strong contrasting tones on the façade and smooth charcoal paving over the pathway, covered entry and front terrace, which overlooks the landscaped courtyard garden.
High ceilings enhance the feeling of space in the elegant formal living area, finished in neutral grey. Stunning, timber laminate flooring extends over formal and casual living, while LED downlighting and plantation shutters add to the polished presentation throughout the. From the lounge a sliding door opens onto the front terrace.
A few steps lead up to the generous casual living area, which opens onto the north facing, elevated entertaining terrace. White stone benchtops and splashback are showcased in the sleek kitchen, equipped with a St. George stainless steel oven and gas cooktop, a Miele stainless steel dishwasher, a pantry and many drawers. The laundry leads to the powder room on this level. Comfort is maintained throughout with ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning.
The expansive, covered entertaining terrace enjoys an elevated outlook over the trees and gardens of the well maintained complex and is decorated with a delicate array of fairy lights.
A carpeted stairway leads to the light and airy upper level, with four spacious bedrooms. The master offers a walk-through robe and ensuite, and there are wall mounted fans in master and second bedroom. The three secondary bedrooms all feature built-in robes, while all are furnished with quality carpet and enjoy an elevated outlook. The main bathroom offers a bath and shower, with a separate powder room, and both bathrooms are finished with full tiling and quality fittings.
There is internal access to the oversized double garage which has storage or workshop space on both sides and is fitted with an auto panel lift door, and there is under stair storage.
The location is convenient, with direct access to John Gorton Drive and only a short walk to the primary school. Mountain bike enthusiasts are able to enjoy world class trails on the doorstep.
- Spacious townhouse, occupying a favourable position at end of the row, in a peaceful street
- Excellent street appeal and landscaped front garden, with paving to pathway and front terrace
- Generous formal lounge/dining features high ceilings with LED downlighting and door to terrace
- Elegant contemporary presentation with neutral grey décor and striking, timber laminate flooring
- Plantation shutters through formal and casual living, and bedrooms, adds to polished presentation
- Generous casual living opens onto north facing, elevated entertaining terrace
- White stone benchtops and splashbacks showcased in sleek kitchen
- St. George stainless steel oven, gas cooktop, Miele stainless steel dishwasher and a pantry
- Laundry leads to the powder room on the family room level
- Large, covered entertaining terrace has elevated outlook over gardens and decorative fairy lighting
- Cat flap from family room onto terrace
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and Rheem instantaneous hot water
- Four spacious bedrooms, all featuring built-in robes, quality carpet and elevated outlook
- Master offers a walk-through robe, ensuite and wall mounted fan, as does second bedroom
- Main bathroom has a bath, shower, separate powder room, both bathrooms finished in full tiling
- Internal access to garage which has auto panel lift door, and storage on both sides and under stairs
- Video doorbell and security screen to front door and glass side panel
- Short walk to school and close to mountain bike trails on Mt. Stromlo
- Central location within Canberra
- Upper Level 83.99m2
- Lower Level 86.36m2
- Garage & Stairs/Storage 61.30m2
- Balcony 25.08m2
- Courtyard 20.00m2
- Admin fund $887.35 p/q
- Sinking fund $372.25 p/q
There is currently no sale history available for 107/26 Max Jacobs Avenue.
107/26 Max Jacobs Avenue WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.27 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.29 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.33 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.39 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.73 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.84 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.10 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.31 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.66 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|3.68 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
107/26 Max Jacobs Avenue is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.