Auction Location: In-Room.
Situated in the coveted C5 district on Constitution Avenue in Campbell, this stunning 3-bedroom apartment has all the high-end finishes, abundant storage and outdoor entertaining space associated with easy living and luxury lifestyle.
The generous light filled living area sits adjacent to your dream kitchen featuring a large stone island bench, high end fixtures, fittings and appliances along with ample storage.
Enjoy the blue-chip views, looking back towards Campbell, Mount Ainslie and Telstra tower, and with the spacious nature reserve at your doorstep, family walks, exercising or walking the pets will be so convenient.
This is a property best viewed in person, with so much to offer its new owner for convenient, luxury living; so please pop into an open home or call to discuss this inner north opportunity.
- High ceilings and full height windows
- Kitchen with extra-large stone benchtop & high-end appliances including induction cooktop
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Timber flooring
- Custom bathrooms with full height tiling
- Access to balcony from living area
- Private door to balcony in each bedroom
- 56m2 Wrap around balcony
- North-East aspect with views to Mount Ainslie and Telstra Tower
- Two car spaces in secure basement parking + storage facility
- Beautiful views of community park with pathways for walking dogs and riding of bikes
- Located 2.2km from Canberra Centre
- Campbell is spoilt for local private & public schools
- The complex also has a well equipped owners gym that can be utilised at your convenience.
EER: 5.5 Stars
Total living: 109m2 Approx.
Rental Estimate: $850+pw
Land Tax: $2,369 (If rented)
The Unit at 106/81 Constitution Avenue CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $905,000 on 5 July 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
106/81 Constitution Avenue CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus.
|0.75 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|0.93 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|1.14 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.55 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.12 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.64 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.95 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|3.14 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|3.43 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|3.51 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
106/81 Constitution Avenue is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.