Well located on the third floor of the much sought after "Kingston Place" development, this elevated 2 bedroom apartment enjoys a tranquil position looking out across a tree filled landscaped courtyard, as well as enjoying views to "Red Hill".
The property features all the original quality fixtures that "Kingston Place" is renowned for, natural stone kitchen bench tops, soft closing joinery, Miele cooking appliances, and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling to the entire property.
You will immediately notice the high ceilings of the property upon entering, full height glass sliding doors beckon you out onto the 18m2 balcony and the quietness that "Kingston Place" offers its residents. Both bathrooms are well fitted out with natural stone to the floors, full height wall tiling and designer tap ware plus double sinks in the ensuite bathroom.
The location is superb. Stroll to the Kingston cafes and restaurants, moments to the bustling Kingston Foreshore and weekend markets, and only a couple of minutes to the parliamentary Zone
- Superb inner south location
- Spacious light filled living areas
- Two segregated bedrooms with ensuite bathroom to the main bedroom
- Natural stone tiling to kitchen and bathrooms
- As new quality carpeting throughout
- High ceilings with full height glazing to main bedroom and living area
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with zoning to bedrooms
- Miele cooking appliances in kitchen, including built in microwave oven
- Kitchen range hood provides ducting out of the apartment
- Generous full length balcony (18m2 )
- Double sinks to ensuite bathroom.
- Designer European tap ware and sanitary ware
- 2 secure basement car spaces
- Secure lift access to the apartment
- Minutes walk for parliamentary zone
- Moments from all Kingston and the foreshores has to offer
- Views to Red Hill and overlooking green tree filled courtyards
- Public transport at your fingertips
Body Corporate- $1449 P/Qtr
Rates- $525.78 P/QTR
There is currently no sale history available for 106/22 Eyre Street.
106/22 Eyre Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.65 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.76 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.92 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.41 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.54 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.03 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.14 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.14 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.26 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.26 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
106/22 Eyre Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.