1 / 38
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
An exceptional opportunity so close to Goulburn offering Water, Improved Pastures, Locality Views and Subdivision Potential.
* Approx 355 Acres or 153 Hectares with productive granite loam soil with well spread established Box, Gum and Stringy Bark Timber.
* Water consists of 9 dams, 4 new, totalling 15ML storage and a new Bore. (900 Gallons/per hour).
* Fenced into 5 paddocks. Currently 160 acres sown down to Cooba oats with both Lime and Super Phosphate input.
* With 7 lots and DP's all with crown road access providing great potential for a subdivision now or in the future (Lot 105 DP665692 and Lots 107, 108, 126, 146, 179, 280 DP32957).
* Near new cattle yards are combined with the old set.
* 3 bay machinery shed plus hay shed and a rustic shearing shed. (Other shedding not mentioned)
* The cottage has been tastefully renovated and offers generous sized bedrooms and living area adjoining modern kitchen.
* Over 75,000 litres water storage
* Established Orchard
This small farm has much to offer. Only 10 minutes from Goulburn's CBD, on a sealed road.
Book your inspection today if you're looking for that rural lifestyle change.
There is currently no sale history available for 1054 Middle Arm Road.
1054 Middle Arm Road is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.