1 / 31
Next Inspection -
Boasting a hint of the Hamptons & flawless attention to detail, timeless quality & sophistication are reflected in this unparalleled, architecturally designed home. Gorgeous wainscoting paneling, plantation shutters & custom cabinetry are among the many highlights of this luxury build. Picturesque rural views are captured from the large open plan family dining & living area, which seamlessly flows onto the alfresco patio and landscaped gardens.
The moment you step inside you will be impressed with the generous proportions. From 10ft ceilings & wide hallways to an utterly indulgent king-sized master suite- featuring a large ensuite, marble flooring, dressing table, palatial dressing room & private patio.
The deluxe kitchen is an entertainer's dream, with premium European appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, butler's pantry & wine cellar.
• 4 additional generous bedrooms with wool carpet and built-in wardrobes, two offering plantation shutters & two with blinds
• Bespoke study nook with desks & shelving to suit
• A separate media room with built-in cabinetry & block-out curtains enhances the already generous floorplan while offering additional versatility
• All 3 bathrooms & powder room have marble floors
• The ensuite & family bathroom both with baths
• Laundry includes Fisher & Paykel washing machine and dryer, storage & direct access to the timber deck & yard
• Two zoned dual ducted heating & cooling systems
• Hydraulic wall heating in the bedrooms & living space
• Double garage with automatic doors & internal access
• 5000lt water tank
• Back to base alarm
Located in sought-after Darraby Estate & occupying an easy-to-maintain 720sqm block with a rural outlook this home is positioned only moments to the township of Moss Vale, local Schools, Cafes, Restaurants & all that the Highlands has to offer.
Don't miss your opportunity to make this magnificent home your own!
For more information or to organise a private inspection please contact Rowena Bendror 0455 555 042 [email protected] or Alexander Kolovos 0419 555 035 [email protected]
The House at 105 Darraby Drive MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $270,000 on 13 August 2020.
105 Darraby Drive MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moss Vale Public School.
|1.37 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.59 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.03 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.78 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|4.69 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
105 Darraby Drive is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.