Located in popular Bradfordville, this home offers open plan living with wonderful entertaining options.
* 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
* Modern bathroom with built in Tv above bath
* Entertainers Kitchen, Stone bench tops with waterfall edge
* Walk in pantry
* Double oven, dishwasher & Gas cook top
* R/C Air Conditioner
* Ducted Heating
* Large covered alfresco, perfect for the family gatherings
* Single car garage at front of property with drive through access to an additional car garage and storage at rear
* Equipped incased well
* Positioned on a 1,012m2 block
Conveniently located near Bradfordville shopping precinct, health hub, racecourse and popular primary and secondary schools.
Contact Justin Gay for more information
The House at 104 Taralga Road GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $180,000 on 20 May 2008.
104 Taralga Road GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being M.E.T. School.
|0.20 km||M.E.T. School||120 Taralga Road, Goulburn 2580|
|0.42 km||Bradfordville Public School||10 Hampden Street, GOULBURN 2580|
|1.28 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|2.29 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.54 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|3.13 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|3.58 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|3.68 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|3.71 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|3.82 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
104 Taralga Road is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.