Positioned with a prized north to rear aspect, this pristine townhouse provides a light filled environment for living and entertaining. It's close to University of Canberra, Hospital, Lake Ginninderra and Belconnen Town Centre's shops, cafés and eateries.
- Bright open plan living and dining zones flowing outdoors
- Sun drenched multi-level courtyard includes a large terrace
- Stone kitchen is well appointed with up-to-date finishes
- Sunny master bedroom integrated with a double vanity ensuite
- Main bathroom complete with soaking tub and separate shower
- Study nook, entry foyer, ducted heating and air conditioning
- Ample storage, double lock-up garage with rear lane access
- Superb base for young families and first homebuyers alike
- Offers an excellent opportunity for those looking to invest
- Moments away from a kids' playground and waterside trails
- Fixed term tenancy in place until 6/07/2021 @ $625pw rent
- Strata levies approx. $1,718.76 per annum
As the property is tenanted please do not open or touch any of the cupboards.
There is currently no sale history available for 104 Stockman Avenue.
104 Stockman Avenue LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|1.13 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.13 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.47 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.60 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.78 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.87 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.93 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.29 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.55 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.56 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
104 Stockman Avenue is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.