* Auction is scheduled for Sunday 12th September at 10am online, please get in touch with Ian Blackburn on 0411 665 503 if you are an interested party and wish to participate as an active bidder *
* Due to the current lockdown restrictions, open for inspections are no longer permitted *
If you close your eyes and picture your dream forever home, this is sure to come close. This stunning property sits comfortably on 12.5acres and features five bedrooms, multiple, spacious living areas, a fabulous in ground pool and alfresco area plus car accommodation for up to six cars all primely located a short 10minute walk from Gunning Town Centre or a quick 1 minute drive.
The modern family desires spacious, open plan living and this home does not disappoint. The stunning kitchen includes good storage, stainless appliances and an oversized island bench that overlooks a huge living area complete with a cosy fireplace. There is also a formal lounge and a rumpus that provides plenty of room for the growing or extended family.
Five good sized bedrooms are provided, all of which include robes and dual blinds. The master suite is an ideal parents retreat with a generous ensuite. The remaining four bedrooms share access to the family bathroom that provides a shower, vanity and bath.
Outside, the home keeps getting better. The kids will love swimming in the inground pool while you relax on the timber deck soaking in the views. There is an undercover barbeque area, and the house yard has been carefully landscaped with garden paths, raised garden beds and low maintenance greenery. There is a double garage under roofline with internal access, plus a freestanding garage for up to four cars that would double as a great workshop or hobby space if required complete with solar panels.
For those seeking a rural lifestyle, you have 12.5 acres to play with. The elongated block is divided into several paddocks and backs onto Meadow Creek. If you have horses or wish to run a few sheep, goats or even a house cow, you have plenty of room to turn your dreams into a reality. With sealed road access, you are ten minutes from Gunning Town Centre where you will find great town amenities including the local school, a variety of food and beverage options and lots of friendly locals.
• Stunning, five-bedroom forever home on 12.5 acres
• Open plan kitchen family room with oversized island
• Fireplace in family, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ceiling fan
• Fabulous outdoor area, inground pool, timber deck
• Elongated block backs Meadow creek, perfect for horses
• Double garage under roofline, freestanding four car garage
• Just around the corner of the main street
• 10 minute walk to Gunning, easy commute to Yass or Canberra
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please respect social distancing whilst viewing the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry. Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.
The Acreagesemi-Rural at 104 Collector Road GUNNING, NSW 2581 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $290,000 on 8 November 2017.
104 Collector Road is located within the suburb of Gunning, which has a population of 659, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.