1 / 21
A peaceful location on the edge of the urban landscape, only steps from Mulligans Flat nature reserve, is the setting for this inviting and spacious family home offering contemporary comfort, energy efficiency and extensive entertaining area.
Easy care gardens and a rose bush alongside the entry add to the street appeal.
Refreshed throughout in neutral white, the home feels welcoming and ready to move into.
The oversized front door opens to a light filled entry and formal lounge at the front of the home. This living space is light and airy, high ceilings with a decorative cornice featuring here and through casual living areas, while LED downlighting is installed throughout.
Attractive, bamboo flooring extends from the entry through the generous casual living area, which includes a sleek storage unit and flows seamlessly onto outdoor entertaining. The contemporary kitchen features a stone island bench and pantry, a 900 mm gas cooktop and stylish rangehood, a stainless steel oven, grill and microwave, and an Omega dishwasher.
In the family/dining area there is an 8kW air conditioner and the home has a new, zoned, 16 kW ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system, supported by a 20 panel, 5 kW solar system.
Windows are double glazed throughout.
Outdoor entertaining is a magnet and standout feature! The striking, stained timber decking extends over a covered area and up to an elevated section with built-in seating, sheltered by a pergola and decorative screening panels, overlooking the turfed rear garden.
A long wall of built-in robes features in the generous master bedroom, which offers an ensuite with dual basins, as well as in the large, north facing second bedroom. Third and fourth bedroom, or study also have built-in robes. The main bathroom offers a bath, shower and a separate w/c with an additional external vanity.
There is internal access to the bright double garage, with an auto, panel lift door.
Mulligans Flat nature reserve is just metres away with its many nature trails, and there are walking/cycle paths winding for kilometres along its perimeter and through the reserves and wetlands in the suburb and beyond.
It is walking distance to Forde shops and local restaurants, swimming pool, childcare, Burgmann Anglican School Early Childhood and Middle School campus, and a dog park. It is only a short drive to Bonner primary school, Woolworths in Bonner and Coles in Amaroo.
Ready for living and entertaining, this well presented home is waiting to welcome its new family!
- Inviting home in quiet location, only steps from Mulligans Flat nature reserve and cycle paths
- Interior décor refreshed in neutral white and contemporary exterior tones
- Light and airy formal lounge at front, windows furnished with sheer blinds, overlooking garden
- High ceilings with decorative cornice feature in formal and casual living, and hallways
- LED downlighting installed throughout
- Attractive bamboo flooring extends from entry through spacious casual living area
- Well equipped kitchen features stone island bench, 900 mm gas cooktop and rangehood, stainless steel oven, grill and microwave, Omega stainless steel dishwasher and a pantry
- Modern storage unit in casual living area
- Double glazed windows throughout
- 8 kW reverse cycle air conditioner in family/dining
- New, zoned 16 kW ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Twenty panel, 5 kW solar system
- NBN fibre to premises
- Family room opens onto a private, covered entertaining deck which has an elevated section with built-in timber seating, sheltered by a pergola with Laserlight, and a decorative screen, overlooking rear garden
- Generous master bedroom has a long wall of built-in robes and ensuite with dual basins
- North facing, large second bedroom has extensive built-ins, while third and fourth also have robes
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Main bathroom offers a bath, shower and a separate w/c with additional external vanity
- Rheem instantaneous hot water
- Back to base security system and video intercom to front door
- Crimsafe screen to oversized front door
- Ducted vacuum
- Internal access to freshly painted garage which has auto panel lift door
- 2,300 litre water tank and turfed rear garden
- Mulligans Flat nature reserve at the end of the street has endless nature trails
- Walking distance to Forde shops and local restaurants, swimming pool, childcare, Burgmann Anglican School Early Childhood and Middle School campus, and a dog park
- Short drive to Bonner primary school, Woolworths in Bonner and Coles in Amaroo
Pergola & Deck: 9.73m2
The House at 103 Hibberd Crescent FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $543,000 on 26 July 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
103 Hibberd Crescent FORDE, ACT 2914 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.92 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.86 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.44 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.17 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.57 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.85 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.03 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.42 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.84 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.84 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
103 Hibberd Crescent is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.