Drive down the country road, smell the fresh air, listen to the silence……Seeking a slice of the country? Pack your bags and head down to this completely set up weekender on 11.2 acres (4.547ha) approx. , tucked away 45 minutes (approx.) from historic Braidwood in the picturesque Wyanbene valley. The local area offers plenty to explore with local Wyanbene caves and big hole walking track, not to mention plenty of national park with Shoalhaven River offering gorgeous swimming holes.
THE WEEKENDER runs on solar power and tank water, offering a basic kitchen with gas cooking, opening out to the living space with combustion wood fire, mezzanine bedroom space and bathroom with gas hot water and compost toilet. The weekenders' walls are insulated for extra warmth and the kitchen has a 3-phase filter system for the tank water. Sit outside and soak in the surrounding views on the front deck or relax by the firepit and watch the wildlife wander by, including Kangaroos, wombats, and echidna. The land is part bush with approx. 4 acres of cleared land, with one fully fenced paddock and spring fed dam.
- Lockable Single garage on slab with Pot Belly stove
- Chicken pen/ Storage space
- Machinery open awning shed (needs repair)
- Orchard includes Chestnut, Apple, Cherries and Blueberries
- Telstra mobile reception only
- 1,500L tank hooked up to the shed + 2,500L tank not hooked up
- Solar power with 4 battery banks with converter to 24 Volt from 12 volt.
- 3 phase water filter in Kitchen, Gas hot water and Gas cooking including gas pizza oven.
- Inside composting toilet / outside long drop toilet.
- Walk in walk out sale.
There is currently no sale history available for 103 Blue Bush Road.
103 Blue Bush Road is located within the suburb of Braidwood, which has a population of 1,651, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.3 people.