Discover a new mode of living where effortless luxury, spacious design and community combine moments from Canberra City. This spacious apartment is only minutes away from Kingston Foreshore, Manuka, and the Parliamentary Triangle and allows easy access to all of the city's retail, commercial and entertainment privileges.
Set in the sought-after Greenwich complex within Campbell's exclusive C5 precinct, this one-level apartment reaches new levels in design and quality. Located on the first floor behind secure ground-floor access, a large lobby greets you and leads you up to the vast open-plan living areas capped with 2.7m ceilings. At its heart is an exquisite chef's kitchen complete with Carrera marble benches and splashbacks, pyrolytic oven, induction stove, and a walk-in pantry. The spacious lounge and dining areas adjacent feature oak flooring and floor to ceiling double-glazed windows and doors leading to the expansive balcony equipped for year-round alfresco dining and weekend lounging.
The master bedroom with sliding door access to the spacious balcony, offers abundant natural light, a walk-through-robe and an ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a twin bowl marble vanity. Included in the other two bedrooms are built-in-robes with mirrors, along with the beautiful main bathroom and separate laundry.
The incredible Greenwich complex also offers a huge games room, library, communal dining room, and twin rooftop gardens, allowing for a true sense of community, as well as an array of other features such as secure parking, audiovisual intercom, garbage chute, NBN, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas hot water, and only the best in finishes.
Positioned within the best of Canberra, with the NGA, AWM, Lake Burley Griffin moments away, and just a short drive to Canberra Airport and ANU, this exquisite house-sized apartment has everything plus so much more to become your perfect forever home.
• Apartment size: approximately 140m2 (120m2 living area plus 20m2 balcony)
• Effortless luxury, spacious design (where you will forget you are living in an apartment) and community combine moments from Canberra City
• Set in the sought after Greenwich complex within Campbell's exclusive C5 precinct
• Secure ground-floor access
• Vast open-plan living areas capped with 2.7m ceilings
• Exquisite chef's kitchen complete with Carrera marble benches and splashbacks, 'Miele' pyrolytic oven and induction stove, and a walk-in pantry
• Spacious lounge and dining areas adjacent featuring oak flooring and floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows and doors
• Expansive north-facing balcony equipped for year-round alfresco dining and weekend lounging
• Master bedroom, offering abundant natural light, walk-through-robe, striking marble ensuite, and large sliding doors to balcony
• Two more bedrooms, both with extensive built-in-robes
• Beautiful main bathroom
• Separate laundry
• Secure parking
• Storage cage
• Audiovisual intercom
• Garbage chute
• NBN to the apartment
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Gas hot water
• LED recessed lighting
• The incredible Greenwich complex also offers: huge games room, library, communal dining room that can be hired for events and twin rooftop gardens
• Positioning you within the best of Canberra, with the NGA, AWM, City and
• Lake Burley Griffin moments away, and just a short drive to Canberra Airport, ANU and Kingston Foreshore
• This exquisite house-sized apartment has everything plus so much more to become your perfect forever home
• Designed for executive living, the Greenwich complex is quickly becoming one Canberra's most sought after complex
• EER: 6.0
• Rates: $520.79 quarterly
• Body Corporate: $1,659.48 quarterly
There is currently no sale history available for 103/6 Provan Street.
103/6 Provan Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus.
|0.48 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.12 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|1.20 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.22 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.71 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.55 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.92 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|3.10 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.10 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.34 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
103/6 Provan Street is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.