With a location that put's you within easy reach of the city and a design that captures the characteristics of Downer's large open spaces. This apartment with open plan design and plenty of natural light will maximise your enjoyment of this space offering relaxed suburban living.
Whether it's home ownership or an investment opportunity you're searching for, you'll be impressed by this Bradfield apartment! The location, the design and the lifestyle it offers!!
At a glance...
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors
- Bespoke kitchen joinery with stone benchtops
- Externally ducted rangehoods
- Full height tiling to bathroom
- Wall hung tiling to bathroom
- Wall hung vanities
- NBN - fibre to the premises
- Internal parking with lift access
- Comparatively low body corporate fees
- Next door to Downer shops and playing fields
- Dickson shops, 800m from home
- Light rail station, 800m from home
- Braddon, 6minute drive
- Canberra CBD, 9minute drive
- Mount Ainslie Lookout, 10minute drive
Living: 72sqm approx.
Balcony: 13sqm approx.
Body Corp: $1,875 approx.
Completion: Late 2021
There is currently no sale history available for 103/20 Bradfield Street.
103/20 Bradfield Street DOWNER, ACT 2602 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Rosary Primary.
|0.88 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|0.91 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|0.91 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|0.95 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.00 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.15 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.27 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.27 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.30 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.69 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
103/20 Bradfield Street is located within the suburb of Downer, which has a population of 3,662, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.5 people.