Ray White Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra are delighted to present this spacious three bedroom apartment in an ideal location first time to the market. Located above the Googong shopping centre which includes the modern family pub, IGA, dominos, dentist and many more shops. Close by is Beltana Park, Anglican Primary School and also local gym. 10 Minutes to Queanbeyan and 30 minutes to Canberra City and Airport.
Offering a low maintenance living style, this home is perfect for anyone looking for their first home or wanting to downsize, it will even make a great investment property for the investor looking to add to their property portfolio.
The modern kitchen boasts Bosch appliances, integrated dishwasher, electric cooktop, separate oven & stone bench tops. With modern appliances throughout, and high ceilings this apartment with lift access is a must to view.
- Large open plan three bedroom apartment
- Oversized master with walk through robe and ensuite
- Two large bedrooms with built in robes
- Study nook just off the kitchen area with a built in desk and added cupboard space
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench space
- Combined open plan lounge & dining room
- New carpet throughout
- Two private balconies, one main balcony off the living area great for entertaining and another private off the main bedroom
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Separate laundry with dryer included
- Second bathroom with shower
- Two underground basement car parks with storage cage and lift access
- Safe and secure parking with internal access
- 166m2 living area
- Disability friendly
- NBN and Foxtel connections
This property in an ideal location will not last long, so get in quick !
Please contact Ben Mills of Ray White Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra on 0420 304 431 or email [email protected] for further details or to arrange your personal inspection.
There is currently no sale history available for 103/189 Gorman Drive.
103/189 Gorman Drive is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.