In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments can also be arranged by contacting Greg Ward on 0413 503 312 or Lou Baldan on 0403 604 888.
Revealing a spacious floorplan spread over a two storey layout, this home represents a readymade lifestyle base for families. It occupies a 266sqm parcel, a walk to Carrick Park and kids' playground, while a few minutes' drive from Gungahlin Marketplace.
- Sleek stone kitchen has stainless gas stove and dishwasher
- Light filled living and dining zones enjoy open plan layout
- Three tidy bedrooms privately situated on the upper floor
- Master suite boasts walk-in, own balcony and pleasant outlook
- Main bathroom offers glass framed shower and a soaking tub
- Guest powder room, study/home office, understairs storage
- Air conditioning, ducted gas heating, 2,000 litre water tank
- Undercover area plus alfresco deck perfect for entertaining
- Rear lane access to double lock-up garage with attic storage
- Moments to light rail, easy driving access to Canberra CBD
The land value history at 102 Mary Gillespie Avenue GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has the most recent growth rate of 1.63%, giving an unimproved land value of $306,000.
The House at 102 Mary Gillespie Avenue GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $485,000 on 19 April 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
102 Mary Gillespie Avenue GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.02 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.64 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.88 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.55 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.03 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.03 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.22 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.37 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.48 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.21 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
102 Mary Gillespie Avenue is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.