1 / 39
Auction Location: Henley Property Office Jindabyne, Shop 5/1 Gippsland Street Jindabyne NSW 2627
This home is a spectacular and rare find. Established in an elevated position on two acres, this split level home not only offers unbeatable views of the Lake and Snowy Mountains, but also private access to grassed foreshore, white sandy beach and Lake Jindabyne. Completely off-the-grid, this home is self-sufficient and uses a combination of passive design, materials and technologies to not only save the environment, but also save on your bills.
As you enter the home you are met by beautiful wooden trusses, vaulted ceilings and reclaimed timber feature walls in the entry and main lounge. Continue to walk through to the open-plan kitchen/living/dining/family area where you will be completely captivated by the stunning views of Lake Jindabyne and in winter the snow-capped mountains in the distance. The inside of the home's entertaining areas flow seamlessly to the outside decking, and creates an inviting atmosphere for hosting family and friends who will never tire of that view.
On the upper levels the home comprises of two bedrooms that both have direct access to the deck where you can sit and enjoy your morning coffee. The family bathroom is spacious and modern, and offers a double shower and bath tub. You will be kept comfortable year-round with underfloor heating in the bathroom, ceiling fans throughout, a large wood fire in the main lounge and two pellet heaters. On the lower level of the home there is a 30m² fully lined and insulated office with gas heating.
The large shed is divided into two. It is fully lined and insulated throughout with a large workshop at one end and a 60m² games room/man cave with gas heating at the other, and leading out to the paved entertaining outdoor area. There are 2x 40ft storage sheds, one of which contains a gym and the other ready to construct your workshop or just use for storage.
- 2 Acres
- Off-grid & sustainably built
- Direct and private lake access
- 2 Bedrooms with direct outside access to the deck
- Bathroom with matte black fittings & walk-in-shower
- Powder room/3rd toilet
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Kitchen with large island bench
- Large oven & dishwasher
- Reclaimed timber feature wall
- Underfloor heating in bathroom
- Wood fire
- Ceiling fans
- Lined and insulated office
- Lined and insulated shed/workshop recreation area
- 2 x Pellet heaters
- 1000L hot water storage tank heated by both solar and pellet heater
- Instantaneous gas hot water back up
- Entirely off-grid solar power system with back up generator
- Large timber deck
- Double carport
- Under house storage
- Lined shed/workshop & rec area
- 2 x 40ft storage sheds
- Fully fenced, deer and kangaroo proof with electric front gate
- Landscaped with raised garden beds
- 4 x 5,000L + 1 x 50,000L water tanks
- Water supplied direct from the lake
- Lake Jindabyne & Snowy Mountains views
The House at 101 Spring Hill Road EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $85,000 on 17 October 2018.
101 Spring Hill Road is located within the suburb of East Jindabyne, which has a population of 697, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.