The auction will be held at Ray White Belconnen - 2/14 Wales Street Belconnen
Occupying its own separately titled block with NO Body Corporate fees, this cleverly laid out home with just one neighbour will surely impress. Boasting sizeable separate living areas down stairs which both sociably adjoin the family sized kitchen, all enjoying an abundance of natural light with windows on three orientations. Also featured on the ground floor is a huge laundry/separate toilet. Upstairs provides a handy sitting area and three great sized bedrooms, the king sized master with lovely ensuite, built in robe and its very own balcony. The second and third north facing bedrooms, also a great size with built in robes and also basking in sunlight via large windows.
The north facing, pet friendly rear entertainers courtyard providing secure entry to the residence from its double garage, whilst well sized currently, there is potential to approximately double its size by shifting its courtyard wall closer to the properties boundary (see territory plan), how much value would this add?
Currently tenanted until this October 2021 to the most wonderful and ideal tenants (who would happily stay on) provides the fortunate purchaser a great opportunity to claim their stamp duty and purchasing costs.
Further Property Features
- Separate living areas, three bedrooms, three toilets, two bathrooms and double garage
- Classy kitchen with stone benches, recently installed new oven, cook top, range hood and dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle air con and ducted vacuum throughout
- New 'crim safe' security doors to all doors including upstairs balcony
- New roller blinds and curtains throughout
- New mirrored robe doors in bedrooms
- Front door intercom
- Additional parking out front and a few doors away from the bus stop that takes you to Gungahlin Town Centre's Light Rail to the City.
- Meters to walking tracks, ponds, reserves and Burgman School Forde Campus, 1km to Bonner Primary School & Forde Shopping precinct and Aquatic Center, 2kms to Marketplace Gungahlin Town Centre & Gungahlin College
Realistic and motivated sellers require a sold sticker on auction day.
There is currently no sale history available for 101 Francis Forde Boulevard.
101 Francis Forde Boulevard FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.24 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.81 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.24 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.33 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.06 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.09 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.32 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.46 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.99 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.99 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
101 Francis Forde Boulevard is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.