Spacious, stylish and stunning views combine in this executive 2-bedroom apartment to create a quality home with excellent privacy, security and lifestyle convenience. Beautifully designed with a host of modern finishes, it presents a great opportunity to own a fresh and bright apartment in the highly sought-after “Governor” in Barton.
Being a corner apartment, the open living area is flooded with natural light, creating an ideal atmosphere to entertain in style whilst basking in the views of Parliament House from the living or balcony space. The sleek modern kitchen overlooks the living area and comes equipped with quality appliances, dishwasher, ample bench space and 2pac finish cabinetry.
The master bedroom includes double wardrobe space with mirrored sliding doors, while the ensuite offers a great sized shower, floor to ceiling tiling and single vanity. The second bedroom comes with built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and is serviced by the main bathroom across the hall with a built-in laundry space neatly tucked away. The complex has lift facilities and parking is located underground via security swipe access.
Positioned within the parliamentary circle with Kingston Foreshore and Manuka shopping precinct all within close range. This executive mid floor apartment is generous in size and comes with a host of quality features, this is surely one not to be missed!
- Modern and secure building with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Sunny balcony with direct access from living area
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances, 2pac finish kitchen cabinets with plenty of storage and large pantry cabinet
- Main bedroom with double wardrobes and ensuite
- Second bedroom with large built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom plus a European laundry
- Two car spaces with dedicated lockable storage
- Fully ducted zone controlled air-conditioning unit with heat and cooling features to maintain your living comfort
- Ample storage cupboards throughout
- Double glazed windows with quality window furnishings throughout
- Landscaped common grounds
- Large entrance foyer with secure access to lift and intercom
- Short stroll to local restaurants, galleries and Lake Burley Griffin
- Close proximity to Manuka and Kingston shopping villages and Kingston Foreshore
- Rental potential for $695 pw
Rates: $481 pq
Water: $160 pq
Body Corporate: $854 pq
Land Tax: $564 pq
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please be courteous and keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Be mindful if you answer yes to any of these questions please do not attend the open home.
- Complete health questionnaire below
a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
b) Have you returned from Melbourne recently?
c) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
d) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
e) Are you currently waiting for test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
There is currently no sale history available for 101/32 Blackall Street.
101/32 Blackall Street BARTON, ACT 2600 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.81 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.33 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.91 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.14 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.32 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.45 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.54 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.57 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.77 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.88 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
101/32 Blackall Street is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.