There's something special in Latham and it's sitting right here at 100 Dalley Crescent!
Our original owner of close on 5 decades is now downsizing and offering another family the opportunity to enjoy this charming family home. If you've been waiting for something very special with loads of character and space for the whole family, then here it is.
Sitting on a sensational enclosed block of 892m2 across from parklands, this home has been immaculately maintained and has a versatile floorplan which has been used in different configurations across the decades to accommodate changing family needs.
Comprehensive and inviting, step in to appreciate:
* A welcoming entrance which leads into the formal and open plan lounge, dining rooms
* The kitchen has been refreshed and updated and has a dishwasher plus plenty of cupboard and bench space. Overlooking the backyard and enclosed entertainment area, it is open plan to the family room
* There is a separate enclosed living area which steps out to an enclosed covered entertainment area
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling are throughout for year-round comfort
* 16 Solar Panels are in place to keep utility bills to a minimum
* The fabulous enclosed backyard has plenty of room for children and pets to play
* Storage sheds, a good-sized garage with power and easy-care landscaping complete this Perfect Package
Rarely will you find a home that will mark off most points on your Must Have list.
This is a prime opportunity to live in a quiet, family orientated pocket of Latham and enjoy all that Latham has to offer with popular Latham Primary close by, plus the local shops and Kippax Shopping Centre just a few minutes drive away.
The land value history at 100 Dalley Crescent LATHAM, ACT 2615 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $346,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 100 Dalley Crescent.
100 Dalley Crescent LATHAM, ACT 2615 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Latham Primary.
|0.70 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.09 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.12 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.40 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.59 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.59 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.60 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.92 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.93 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.11 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
100 Dalley Crescent is located within the suburb of Latham, which has a population of 3,634, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.