Located in always popular Raglan on a fantastic block, is this exceptional three-bedroom family home.
Featuring but not limited to:
- Great sized bedrooms with built-in robes to all three; extra-large main bedroom with ensuite
- Two large living areas including an open plan family, meal room off the large well-appointed kitchen
- Fantastic sized main bathroom and large ensuite
- Electric split system for heating and cooling plus a lovely wood fireplace
- Oversized single garage with internal and drive through access
- Large covered pergola plus double Colorbond garage with additional workshop bay
- Fantastic rear yard with easy side access
This "as new" home presents as excellent value in what is a very competitive market. A pleasure to inspect, waste no time in booking your viewing today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 10 Wellesley Court.
10 Wellesley Court RAGLAN, NSW 2795 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Raglan Public School.
|0.59 km||Raglan Public School||Nelson St, Raglan 2795|
|2.53 km||The Scots School||4173 O'Connell Road, Bathurst 2795|
|3.59 km||Denison College of Secondary Education, Kelso High Campus||88 Boyd Street, Kelso 2795|
|3.93 km||Kelso Public School||19 Gilmour Street, Kelso 2795|
|4.88 km||Holy Family School||10 French-Smith Place, Kelso 2795|
10 Wellesley Court is located within the suburb of Raglan, which has a population of 1,199, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.9 people.